Neighbourhood Guide: Milton Keynes
One of the UK's newest cities, Milton Keynes is a hub for domestic & international business travel. Here's our neighbourhood guide to Milton Keynes...
We understand that your visit may not be your choice. This means knowing what’s on your doorstep is even more important whilst staying at our serviced apartments in Milton Keynes….
We love being a part of new neighbourhoods. Getting to know the local area, speak to local businesses, local people and have them share in the excitement of Your Apartment is always a rather jolly thing. Our new aparthotel in Milton Keynes is in the epicentre of a lot of great venues, restaurants, public house, shops and transport links. This was one of the main reasons why we wanted to bring Your Apartment to Milton Keynes.
To celebrate and share with you some of the impressive places in which we have found on our travels around the local area, we have put together this neighbourhood guide to help you get the most out of your time with us.
Here we go…
Oh my nosh...
Food for Thought
When you’re away from home, cooking sucks. Especially when there’s some serious good grazing grounds a block away. Here are a few places just a short stroll from our serviced apartments in Milton Keynes…
- Olive Tree – a taste of the med in MK
- Melis – cocktails, kebabs and all things Turkish
- The Swan – country gastro pub vibes on heat
- The Wavendon Arms – top end bouji pub food and vibes
- The Black Horse – ideal for winter dining
Let MK entertain you...
If you like to get a taste of the nightlife when away from home, check out of the top entertainment venues in Milton Keynes…
- The Stables – top venue for live music
- MK Live Music & Sports Bar – another top spot for live music and to watch big sporting events with company
- Unit 9 MK– for ravers and those who like a bevvy and a boogie
- Milton Keynes Theatre – for those who can’t be without some theatre
- Stadium MK – watch live sporting fixtures live
A pint & a half...
Best Bars in Milton Keynes
When on business (or not), we all need something a little stronger to help us keep out head above the water. So here are a few of our favourite local drinkeries for you to enjoy in moderation…
- Midsummer Tap – for a crafty and ‘draftee’ one
- Blossom Room – the faux flower cocktail bar trend done on speed
- Kobe Cocktail Lounge – where you can team a sassy tail with a steak
Or if you love a chain reaction…
- BrewDog – staple for beer lovers
- All Bar One – for consistently safe cocktail lovers
Get your head down
Coworking Spaces in Milton Keynes
With most guests choosing to stay with us while on business in the area, it would only make perfect sense to point out where you can find some of the top coworking spaces in Milton Keynes. Here’s our top picks:
- Coworking Space at Your Apartment – Milton Keynes – a chilled, open plan, tech-driven workspace
- Spaces Avebury Boulevard – a business centre, great for those with lots of meetings
- Midsummer Court – for those who like to work with lots of natural light
- Atterbury Lakes – environmentally designed building
And last but not least...
Shopping, Spaces & Places
Just a short walk from our serviced apartments in Milton Keynes, you’ll find many a place to shop, explore and even take a selfie…
- Centre MK – for those who love to shop
- Midsummer Place – some more for the shopaholics
- Snozone – in case you’ve travelled from somewhere snowy and miss home
- Willen Lake – definitely worth walking around
- Xscape MK – cinema, mini golf, even indoor skydiving
- Campbell Park–winter, spring, summer or autumn, always a lovely place to explore
What's Up Dog!
Want to bring your furry best friend along?
We are pleased to inform you that our apartments are not only comfortable and stylish, but they are also dog-friendly! We understand that your furry friends are a valued member of your family, and we want to ensure that they are just as comfortable during your stay with us as you are.
Fancy coming to visit Milton Keynes and booking a stay with us?
Here’s a little tip!
Book 8 weeks ahead and save 15% off our already cheaper 10% direct online rates via our website.
All you have to do is hit book now, select your dates, choose your apartment & select ‘Advance Purchase Rate‘. Please remember, you must choose dates at least 8 weeks ahead and there a minimum 2 night stay in order for our Advance Purchase Rate to be valid.