Your Apartment.com Limited
Registration no. 10646922
Registered in England & Wales
Registered address: 36 Triangle W, Clifton Bristol, BS8 1ER
Terms and Conditions for Individuals staying with Your Apartment.com Limited
- You must be 18 years or over when you book your accommodation. Your booking is made as a consumer and you acknowledge that no liability can be accepted for any losses suffered or incurred by you.
- The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in o careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in o ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit or preauthorized credit card on file prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
- The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner.
- The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
- Payment is required 14 days before your check-in date, payment failure will result in the cancellation of bookings. Charges may still apply.
- Check-out is at 10am unless agreed otherwise.
- No animals or pets of any kind may be brought onto or about the premises.
- The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
- The Tenants shall not be permitted to have more than the number of persons stated above to reside or sleep on the premises.
- There shall be no smoking inside or about the premises. This is a Non – Smoking Unit and as such the owner of this unit STRICTLY PROHIBITS ANY SMOKING within or about the premises. Charges will apply if smoking occurs in the property.
- Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney’s fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
- There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
- There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
Early Departures and Cancellations
Your apartment.com limited reserves the right to treat an early departure or reduction in the number of nights or apartments booked as a cancellation and apartments may be re- let and cancellation charges will apply. Non-arrivals will be treated as a cancellation and you will not be entitled to any refunds.
Transaction fees are not refundable in the event of a cancellation.
Bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival will not receive a refund. Bookings cancelled outside of the 14-day window will not be charged.